Thursday, November 4, 2010

though, we may be far away from each other but I cherish every good and not so good memories that we had back here in the Phils… hahahah! such as….the “asaran at pambubully” ” dahil mas matangos ilong nyo kaysa sa akin, ingay, tawanan, agawan ng pusa tuwing hating gabi , chizmisan, seryosong usapan, kulitan, inisan, inggitan, galitan, takutan (manong mic2x), pagpapaubaya dahil di nyo ako kaya…hahaha! (malakas ang backup ko), pagkarga nyo sa akin kapag nakakatulog ako sa sala kahit high skul na ako, and ultimately, thanx for just being a brother to me …

pagsaluhan nyo na lamang etong cake nyo... happee bday to my two manongs... Manong Ian (November 03) and Manong Micmic (October 31)...

I'm so thankful to have you as my brothers. There are no others who could fill your shoes… i became what i am because of you two as part of our family. aside from our parents and manang laving, i owe you my creativity, determination and strength as a person. Love u much mga Manongs ko… I miss both of you... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment