Tuesday, August 3, 2010

As I Journey

I went through a lot in life. Some experiences are considered as the dark chapter which I successfully overcome. I met quite many faces, some were friendly and warm. Others were as bitter as their dispositions. I value my past as much as the present and future. It guides to where I am right now. I haven't achieved yet my ultimate goal in life and I don't consider myself as successful despite on what others are telling me and this is quite disturbing. When will i get to be self-actualized? Does it mean that by then, I already achieved all my aspirations and aims in life? Or does anyone really get to that experience? Man by nature, is not satisfied no matter how much he accomplished. How will he know that he achieved that certain hierarchy?
Well, this journey is never easy but I will do whatever it takes to achieve my dreams without necessari
ly jeopardizing my realtionship with others. As the song goes by Miley Cyrus "Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side... but its the climb.."

No comments:

Post a Comment