Friday, August 6, 2010

i don't know which road to go

i am confronted with a lot of issues today about myself as worker. am i really effective or just going with flow? am i too comfortable that i don't wanna leave my comfort zone? or am i looking for something different from what i usually do? these questions are lingering on my mind for a couple of days, months or even years now...
there were times that i could feel intense happiness in line with how i undertake my job. there were also times that i find fulfillment from what i do. however, there were moments of emptiness and frustration. i really don't know how will i put these feelings into words but all i am aware about is that i'm experiencing these things and been running in my thoughts for quite awhile.
i don't even understand myself. if this is about unsatisfaction with my job, then why did i declined two job offers last year and another three just this year? i got excited about being shortlisted but eventually would lose my interest after a few negotiations. God, i really don't what's happening. i don't know which road to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment